VIDEO FOR THE NHS
Pixelwave Creative has the expertise and experience to provide unique and effective video content to NHS organisations and healthcare companies across the UK.
We work with many clients within the health sector, providing video content for projects, including training, communications, and conferences and events.
For more than six years, we have worked closely with NHS trusts and partners to deliver messages that are engaging and easy to understand.
Why use video in healthcare?
Video is one of the easiest and most effective ways of explaining complex information, getting key messages across clearly and offering an insight into the services you provide.
It is also a great way to tell people what you do and to help raise awareness of your health organisation – whether it’s for a specific campaign or the opportunity to share positive news and fantastic achievements.
Well-crafted, eye-catching videos will also reduce costs and save time.
“JP and the Pixelwave team were absolutely excellent throughout, very professional and put everyone at ease. The final video exceeded my expectations, and everyone has been very impressed with it.”
Lindsey Howlett, Operational Support Manager at Barnsley Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Why work with Pixelwave Creative?
We’re trusted experts for filming in a considerate, caring and appropriate way and have vast experience of working closely with internal teams and communications departments within the NHS.
Communicating complex information accurately to lay audiences is our forte. From our work with NHS partners over the past six years, we have developed a crucial understanding of how to explain things simply and effectively through video.
A flexible and helpful video content partner, we cater to your budget and tailor our schedules to suit your time constraints and delivery needs.
“Continual communication with our patients at the time of their greatest need is something that we strive to improve on, especially in busy environments such as A&E. This is at the heart of the development of our patient information video.”
Ben Brewis, Deputy Director of Operations, at Barnsley Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
How we can and have helped NHS organisations
- eLearning and training – we have supported NHS Health Education England with an online resource that provides national, quality assured online training content for the healthcare profession. Pixelwave Creative’s pool of 16 videos has provided relevant information to those considering a career in a support role in the NHS.
Recruitment – We produced four videos to support NHS Health Education England working across Yorkshire and the Humber to support the recruitment drive for General Practice.
Inspection presentations – working with health organisations to produce video presentations for use during inspections by Care Quality Commission, the independent regulator of health care and adult social care services in England, and the General Medical Council, which helps to protect patients and improve medical education and practice in the UK.
- Internal and external communications – we’ve helped health organisations to communicate with key messages and information for their own workforce, as well as the public. Pixelwave Creative were commissioned to produce four public information videos that are now screened in the Emergency Department’s waiting room to explain why patients may have to wait to be seen and the pathway they may take during their visit to the hospital.
- Document reports for shareholders and annual general meetings (AGM) – whether it’s your AGM or a company update, video can be used to help quickly and easily address your audience. Why not use video to highlight some of the great work going on at your business, such as this news update from Barnsley Hospital.
- Conferences & Workshops – video content for a number of NHS events across the UK, including content to be played during conferences.
- Awards ceremonies – using video in your award event is a great way to build excitement in the room and to communicate to your guests why awards have been presented. We produce award videos for a number of events every year, including healthcare awards for Heart Awards (Barnsley Hospital NHS Foundation Trust), Thank You Awards (Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust) and the Talent For Care Awards (NHS Health Education England). Want to share the atmosphere at your awards event? We can film at your event, sharing live footage with your guests during the event and recording the occasion to use in your marketing and promotional campaigns at a later date.
If you’re looking for an experienced video provider with a proven track record in delivering effective and no-nonsense communications content, get in touch at the ‘Let’s Talk’ link below.